Professional activities and services provided by the “Object Conservation Program” of Başkent Vocational School,
- -Conservation and restoration of movable cultural property at the project laboratories of the vocational school (unless the object’s condition requires a different approach)
- -Conservation and restoration of immovable archaeological finds ( i.e, mosaics, wall plasters, wall paintings) at archaeological sites,
- -Examination, documentation and condition survey of archaeological and ethnographical collections,
- -Design and planning of storage areas and exhibits for museum collections.
- -Design and planning of conservation laboratories for museums and archaeological excavations.
- -Training of museum professionals, archaeologists and art historians in preventive conservation ( Distant Training Program in Preventive Conservation)
- -Material analysis of archaeological and historical cultural property including immovable cultural heritage (i.e. stone, pottery, wall plasters in particular)